- ◆ Add White Glove
White Glove Delivery
The item will be placed into your home, unpacked, and assembled if needed, with packaging removal.
Dimensions: 15.75"H x 20.2"W x 20.2"L
Material: Untreated Aluminum
Designer: Jonas Trampedach, 2014
Country of Origin: Lithuania
The Rivet Side Table is a versatile furniture piece suitable for any room. Its circular top is divided into three different levels, creating a dynamic surface. Based on a riveting technique suitable for making perpendicular joints between separate, laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, the chair is put together by hand using a hammer in a cold-forming assembly process developed by designer Jonas Trampedach in 2011.
- May be used as side furnishing or a piece for display
- Each piece is unique and hammered by hand
- Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
- The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
- The Rivet Side Table can hold 33lbs
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water or with a mild soap/detergent
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the aluminum should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and rivets. If placing wet items on the furniture, marks will appear.
We deliver within the continental United States & Canada. Please request a quotation for Alaska and Hawaii.
-Most in-stock items will ship via UPS Ground within 3–5 business days unless otherwise stated on the product page, please refer to the individual product pages for specific processing/lead times.
We strongly recommend adding White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as Sideboards, Cabinets, Dining tables, etc. These oversized items ship by freight carrier and are usually palletized to avoid shipping damages.
For such oversized items, if you live in an apartment building or have other entry access challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery
Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at (844)-757-1224.
Affirm is a better way to buy
What you see is what you pay
One specifically designed to help you say yes to the things you want while keeping you out of unhealthy debt.
We tell you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
We won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.