Dimensions in inches: 15" x 27"
Material: 100% Organic Cotton
Country of Origin: Designed in the Antipodes, Produced in Portugal
Note: 500gsm for softness, absorbency and quick dry time
- Before using any BAINA products, we recommend washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising/chlorine based bleaching agents.
- While softeners can create a soft feeling initially, over time they leave behind deposit that build up on the cotton’s surface, creating a barrier that affects a towel’s absorption.
- Always wash light and dark colours separately to prevent colour transfer.
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean.
- To sustain an absorbent pile on your BAINA towel we recommend using a dryer* for a portion of the drying process as this will agitate the terry cloth, circulating air and loosening the pile. Towels quickly coarsen when solely line dried, particularly indoors where there is little air circulation.
*We understand many would prefer to avoid the use of dryers, this is only a suggestion if one's preference is to maintain optimal softness.
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the tread at the base of the towel.
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration.
- Try to treat any stains as soon as possible, and treat before laundering.
We deliver within the continental United States & Canada. Please request a quotation for Alaska and Hawaii.
-Most in-stock items will ship via UPS Ground within 3–5 business days unless otherwise stated on the product page, please refer to the individual product pages for specific processing/lead times.
We strongly recommend adding White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as Sideboards, Cabinets, Dining tables, etc. These oversized items ship by freight carrier and are usually palletized to avoid shipping damages.
For such oversized items, if you live in an apartment building or have other entry access challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery
Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at (844)-757-1224.
Affirm is a better way to buy
What you see is what you pay
One specifically designed to help you say yes to the things you want while keeping you out of unhealthy debt.
We tell you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
We won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.